We expect all pupils at Royal Docks Academy to wear full school uniform.
Pupils must wear the following school uniform:
- Black blazer with new school badge
Plain white formal shirt, buttoned to the top and tucked in
- The new KS3 or KS4 school tie showing 7 full blue stripes
- Black trousers, formal/regular in type – not leggings, jeggings or jeans. No zipped pockets or denim style
- New black skirt – knee length – with school badge, no other skirt is permitted
- Black or white socks
- Plain closed, flat black leather look shoes – No trainers, boots, sandals, logos or accessories
- Religious headwear must be plain black or navy
- One small stud earring in each ear – no other piercings
- No make-up Year 7 & 8, - no nail varnish, false nails or French tips.
- Subtle make-up Years 9 – 11 – no nail varnish, false nails of French tips.
- Extreme, coloured or patterned hairstyles are not permitted. No hair shorter than a number 2. No flowers, bandanas, coloured headbands or large hair decorations. No gold, silver or metal coils or other threaded materials in hair.
- The only jewellery permitted is one small stud in each ear, a watch and one ring
- Plain black school bag
- Royal Docks school bag with school logo Year 7 only
- No hats,
- No caps,
- No hoodies,
- No bandanas,
- No large headbands,
- No nose piercings,
- No tongue piercings
- No choker necklaces,
- No bracelets,
- No patterned tights (only plain black or flesh-tone)
- No mobile phones, headphones or electronic devices
Essential Equipment pupils must have every day!
A pencil sharpener
(it must not blot or smudge)
HB lead pencils
30 cm ruler
A soft rubber
A sketch pad
A reading book
The uniform can be purchased from:
138 High Street North
0203 667 9202
- Mon – Sat 09:15 – 18:00
- Sun 11:00 – 16:00