Business and Enterprise NCFE
Qualification: Technical Award
Exam board: NCFE
This qualification shows learners how to:
- Understand entrepreneurial characteristics and Business aims and objectives.
- Legal structures, organisational structures and stakeholder engagement.
- Understand the marketing mix, market research, market types and orientation types.
- Understand Operations Management.
- Understand internal and external influences on Business.
- Understand research, resource planning and growth for Business.
- Understand Human resource requirements for a business start-up.
- Understand Sources of Enterprise Funding and Business Finance.
- Understand business and enterprise planning.
Assessment: There are two assessment components. They contribute equal amounts to the overall grade.
Component one (40%): Written examination, 1 hour and 30 minutes
Component two (60%): Internally graded project, 21 hours